Way to pay
The buyer can make the payment either through Pay Pal with his account. If the procedure is done with a credit card, you can do it by Pay Pal (without having an account) or with the credit card option that is managed with Stripe. Both options are secure platforms.
All shipments will be delivered to the address that the customer indicates at the time he is making the purchase.
1. If the order could not be delivered and returns to Solo Eva, due to an error in indicating the shipping data by the customer when making the purchase, the customer will pay the shipping costs again to make a new shipment.
2. Shipping includes VAT, but “not” any other type of tax, fee, duty or surcharge.
3. Remember that the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are not part of the EU customs territory. This means that shipments may be subject to customs duties and/or taxes.
4. All shipments to countries outside the European Union may have customs duties and/or taxes.
1. Orders will be shipped on Wednesday and/or Friday.
2. If you need it urgently, write to me at email@example.com
3. If the courier service is late in delivery, Solo Eva is not responsible. It will be a matter of the courier company.
1. Returns will be made within 15 calendar days from receipt of the product.
How to proceed with the return?
- Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order information to be able to locate the purchase. Later I will write to you with the steps to follow.
2. If the return is because it does not match the order you made, I will make sure that the correct purchase arrives.
3. In the event that you change your mind or make a mistake, you will be responsible for shipping the product in perfect condition in no more than 15 calendar days after receiving the product. The refund will be made through the same means of payment that was used initially. The refund will not be made until the product has been received.
Solo Eva reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify prices, articles and other commercial conditions.